MROP 2017: Application Form
Rolling Ridge - Harpers Ferry, WV
October 4-8, 2017
Note that registration deadline is September 24, 2017.
Thank you for your interest in the Men's Rites of Passage event at Rolling Ridge.
The Rites of Passage are most appropriate for those who are spiritually searching, who have done some kind of men’s work already, and who are not in a major reaction against God, grace, or transformation. It is important to note that you must have a basic mobility and health that will allow you to crawl, hike, and fast.
It is best if you approach this experience as a lone seeker. Fathers and sons are normally not initiated together, nor is this a buddy experience. You may come with friends but expect to be assigned to a group where you will be anonymous and start from zero together with your group. (You will actually find this to be an advantage.)
You will receive notification of your status (accepted, waiting list, or refused) within three weeks of our receipt of your application. If accepted you will receive a letter containing details regarding the MROP along with instructions for completing the required medical and travel forms, as well as instructions for final payment.
Cost: If accepted, your deposit becomes non-refundable and is applied toward the total cost of $500.00. ( If your application is received by June 30 you will qualify for our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT and your total cost will be $450.) If you are not accepted, your deposit will be returned. For those requiring financial assistance in order to participate, we offer a limited number of scholarships covering up to 50% of the registration fee.
- You may not make this initiation rite more than once.
- Please answer these questions honestly and not in a perfunctory manner.
- Please note that your application is not considered complete until a $50 deposit has been received. Please pay deposit online.
- Already been accepted into the MROP? In that case please see our payment options page to pay and to confirm your registration.
- If you are unable or uncomfortable with completing your application online, you may download the application and mail it along with your deposit to the included address.
Take time to thoughtfully and mindfully complete the answers to the questions in the application. One of our team will review your application and call you to discuss the MROP, your spiritual journey and answer any questions you might have.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATION IS CLOSED. If you have question, call Bob Sabath at 202-531-7572.
Once accepted, you will receive an email/letter with details about the event. It will also contain instructions for completing the required Medical and Travel Forms. Questions? - Use our contact form or email Bob Sabath directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $50 deposit is required along with your application for the 2017 MROP.
- Once accepted to the MROP this deposit will become non-refundable and will be applied to the balance of your payment.